YADL is pleased to announce its volunteer recruitment effort for the G8 & G20 Youth Summits to be held at The George Washington University from June 3rd through 9th.
YADL seeks 15 energetic, detail-oriented volunteers to serve a variety of roles during the week. Volunteers will
- provide logistical assistance during check-in and check-out,
- assist foreign delegates as local resources during the week, and
- serve as parliamentarians during negotiations, assisting the committee chair/co-chairs, keeping track of procedural matters, taking detailed notes, and ensuring the committees are run efficiently and equitably.
- US Citizen with a valid US Passport
- 18 to 35 years of age
- Available from June 3rd through June 9th, 2012
- Live in the Washington, DC metropolitan area OR have accommodations in Washington, DC during the Summits.
Volunteers are not compensated but will have access to the program and resources of this year’s Summits. Volunteers will be recognized on YADL’s website for their service and through recommendation letters.
TO APPLY: Complete this application.